Woodwork Magazine 22 Years of Issues DVD
Right from the first issue in 1989, Woodwork Magazine has inspired readers with the life stories of masters of the craft, retrospectives of their work, the latest in studio art furniture, down-to-earth advice for improving your skills and the favorite projects of dozens of seasoned, professional woodworkers.
Now you can own the entire 22-year set of "the coolest woodworking magazine ever!" on 4 DVDs.
Your 4-DVD set includes:
- Every issue from Spring 1989 to Winter 2011
- High-resolution, full-color reproduction, including original illustrations and advertisements
- Searchable text by issue or the full collection
- 117 issues in all, including the rare first seven issues
- PC and Mac compatible
- Mouse click flips pages
- Zoom and scroll functions
This collection is unique!
No other magazine has covered the whole craft like Woodwork, from stories on how to reproduce the furniture of 17th century Plymouth Plantation to gallery photos of the latest pieces by contemporary studio artists, from a journey to Bali to discover how masks are carved to thoughtful essays on design by the best writers in the field. Browsing through hundreds of articles, you'll find a passion for woodworking unmatched by any other publication.