Complete Project Plans: Adjustable Workbench
Enjoy this premium-quality, complete project story PDF from American Woodworker and get inspired for your next woodshop project! The Adjustable Workbench may be the coolest workbench ever, because its tip raises and lowers, so it's always at the perfect working height. Built around a pair of heavy-duty height-adjustment mechanisms, this bench has excellent face vise an innovative sliding tail vise and a useful cabinet style base.
- Top:3¾"Th x 60"L x 30"D
- Cabinet: 19⅝"H x 46"L x 23⅝"D
- Base: 4"H x 46"L x 30"D
This complete project story PDF features:
- Full color magazine-style page views
- Easy-to-follow instructions with helpful how-to photos, technical illustrations and source information
- Printer-friendly format: each page prints 8-1/2" x 11" size
- Full-size patterns: Patterns that are shown on grids will print full-size
Please note that this is a DIGITAL project. You will receive a download link in your order confirmation. You will not receive a printed copy.