American Woodworker October/November 2011
This issue features:
- A Box-Beam Bench: A master's bench that anyone can build
- Knockdown Trestle Sawhorses: Simple design and sturdy construction
- Wooden Tail Vise: Upgrade your bench and your woodworking by adding a classic vise
- Precision Drill Press Table: For accurate drilling, build an engineered table.
- Ultimate Lathe Stand: Build a professional-quality stand that's stable, strong and heavy.
- Dust-Collection Cabinet: Build a versatile and economical solution for controlling workshop dust
Preview this issue here.