American Woodworker (Digital Issue) October 1999
Finally, this rare issue of American Woodworker (Digital Issue) magazine can be yours! Discover the fascinating contents of the October 1999 issue including such plans, projects, and articles as:
- We Tested 33 Random Orbit Sanders: 4 Are Great!
- The Best Crosscut Sled: with 6 Improved Features You won't Find Anywhere Else, even on $300 Factory Models.
- Hard-Working Workbench with Knock-Down Joints that Will Knock You Out
- Furniture-Quality Stereo Speakers
- Showcase Entertainment Center in Glorious "Bees-Wing" Walnut
- Tips for Finishing Walnut: Disguise Sapwood, Make New Wood Look Old, and More
Please note that this is a DIGITAL issue. You will receive a download link in your order confirmation. You will not receive a printed copy.