American Woodworker 25 Years of Issues on DVD
Since its debut in 1985, American Woodworker has been the go-to publication for inspirational project ideas, complete project plans, building information, tool-buying advice, workshop tips and more.
Now you can own this unique collection, which puts a quarter-century of expertise at your fingertips on 2 DVDs.
Your 2-DVD set includes:
- Every issue from March 1985 through March 2010
- High-resolution, full-color reproduction, including original illustrations and advertisements
- Searchable text by issue or full collection
- 157 issues in all, including 9 Tool Buyer's Guides
- 15,811 pages
- 271 furniture projects
- 2,251 workshop tips
- 178 shop projects
- Book of Corrections file to ensure all plans are accurate and up to date
- PC and Mac compatible
- Mouse click flips pages
- Zoom and scroll functions
- and much, much more!
This Collection Will Teach and Inspire You
Learn to build a handcrafted jewelry box, a bookcase, a TV cabinet, or any of more than 700 other projects. Locate articles on tools and joinery. Browse hundreds of how-to, technique stories. Best of all, you'll be able to spend more time woodworking and less time searching for the right projects and plans.